You can remove one or more services with a fleet from your dispatching settings. For example, you can decide to remove a motorbike service and keep a car service from the same fleet.
Here are instructions on how to do this:
1. Login to the Orkestro Dashboard
2. Navigate to the 'Settings' page
3. Click on 'Dispatching'
4. Search for the relevant merchant in the search bar
5. A list of vehicle types in your connected fleets network will be displayed. More information on Orkestro's fleet partners here.
6. Select 'Advanced' from the drop-down in the 'Max Basket Value' column. And click on 'Set up Advanced'.
7. Set as ‘Disabled’ the service you want to turn off.
8. Click on 'Save' for the changes to apply on your settings.
Please note that the dispatching changes will only take effect for orders created on the dashboard after the date of the dispatching updates.