We allow merchants and partners to send orders to Orkestro via our RestAPI. This allows seamless integration between the two systems where the information required to create an order is sent to Orkestro, and information relating to an ongoing order is sent back to the sender.
To set up an integration:
1. Read our API documentation and best practice guides
2. Request access to the Sandbox environment
3. Build the integration in the Sandbox environment
4. Pass QA control by the Orkestro tech team
5. Point your calls to the Production environment
How long building the integration will take?
We have seen the integration taking anywhere between a week and three months to build. There are two main variables that drive this; your engineering capacity and how in-depth you want the integration to be.