Please note that only organization admins can add a new fleet or delivery partner.
Here are instructions on how to add new delivery partners or fleets to your network:
1. Login to the Orkestro Dashboard
2. Navigate to the “Settings” page
3. Click on “Connected fleets”
4. Search for the relevant merchant in the search bar
5. Click on “Add New Connection”.
6. Choose the fleet you want to connect with in the “Select fleet” dropdown menu.
7. By default, you will be using Orkestro's centralised account. If you wish to use your personal account, please select “Personal” in the drop down menu.
Note: When you use your personal account, you will be billed directly by the delivery partner, not Orkestro.
- Manual/CSV The system will use the selected courier credentials for orders created via the dashboard or via CSV upload. Click here for more information.
- Apps registered to your account The system will use the selected courier credentials for orders created via the API. Click here for more information.
8. If you choose to use your personal account, you will need to insert your account credentials in the "Personal credentials" section that will appear below. You can skip this step if you decide to use Orkestro credentials.
9. Click “Save” for the changes to apply on your settings.