API keys are used to connect merchants with their check-out system. This allows orders to be sent through to Orkestro seamlessly for dispatching.
Here is how you can generate an API Key via the Orkestro dashboard:
1. Login to the Orkestro Dashboard
2. Navigate to the “Settings” page
3. Click on “Merchant”
4. Search for the relevant store in the search bar
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the “API Key” section
6. Click “Add new key”
7. Select your check-out system. If you don’t have one, you may not need an API Key. If your check-out system is not available, please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Click “Save”
9. Once an API Key is generated, you can share with this with check-out system to connect your check-out system to your Orkestro account.