NOTE: the option to invite new users is available for Organisation's Admins only.
1. From your dashboard, navigate to settings in the top right of the screen, and open the User Management tab. There you can see all team members and invited users. Click Add a new user in the upper-right corner to add a new user.
2. Enter the email of your invitees and select their Permissions.
User Roles Explained
- Admin: will have access to the entire organisation and will be able to invite and delete users.
- Manager: will have access to specific merchants set up by the admin and won't be able to invite and delete users.
Your invitees will receive an email notification and will be able to join the organisation right away — the invite will be active for 7 days. Team members invited will also appear on the list of Organization Users.
If an invitee doesn't accept it within 7 days, it is still possible to send an invitation, clicking the three dots next to a user and choose Resend Invitation.
When the invitee receives the notification email, the new user will be suggested to sign up to Orkestro.
If you accidentally send an invite to a wrong email address or make a typo and now want to delete the extra invite, click the three dots next to the invited user and choose Remove from Organisation.
3. Click Send Invitation to invite the new user: